- October 1: KIO Tri-State Small Ruminant Summit will be held at the Boone County Enrichment Center in Burlington, Kentucky. For More Info
- October 19: The USAHA Membership meeting will be held in Greensboro, North Carolina. Read More
- October 25-30: The American Dairy Goat Assoc Annual Convention will be held in Austin, Texas. Read More
- November 1-3: National Institute for Animal Agriculture (NIAA) 2016 Antibiotics Symposium will be held in Herndon, Virginia. Read More
- January 24-25, 2017: American Goat Federation 2017 Annual Meeting and Producers' Seminar will be held in Denver, Colorado. Read More
Please consider joining AGF, and help us make a difference.
Scrapie Eradication Program & Q Fever Education
Scrapie is a fatal, degenerative disease affecting the central nervous system of sheep and goats and costs producers over $20 million dollars annual through production losses, increased cost and loss of export revenue because the lack of a comprehensive program to identify diseased goats prevents goat producers from exporting breeding stock and other goat products unless they are enrolled in the voluntary Scrapie Eradication Program.