- April 29: Langston University Goat Field Day will be held at the Langston University Goat Farm in Oklahoma.Read More
- May 18-20, 2017: 2017 Small Ruminant Conference will be held at the University of Tennessee Ag Campus in Knoxville, Tennessee. Read More
- May 20, 2017: Parasite Workshop and FAMACHA Training will be held at the Holloway Ag Building at Langston University in Oklahoma. Read More
- June 10-17, 2017: American Boer Goat Association National Show will be held in Grand Island, Nebraska. Read More
- July 8-15, 2017: American Dairy Goat Association National Show will be held at the Alliant Energy Ctr in Madison, Wisconsin. Read More
- October 23-29, 2017: American Dairy Goat Association 2017 National Convention will be held in Atlanta, Georgia. Read More
- October 25-28, 2017: National FFA Expo will be held in Indianapolis, Indiana. AGF will be set-up at the expo with info about the goat industry and Scrapie Eradication Program. Read More
- January 30-31, 2018: 2018 American Goat Federation Annual Meeting and Producers Seminar will be held in San Antonio, Texas. Read More
Please consider joining AGF, and help us make a difference.
Scrapie Eradication Program & Q Fever Education
Scrapie is a fatal, degenerative disease affecting the central nervous system of sheep and goats and costs producers over $20 million dollars annual through production losses, increased cost and loss of export revenue because the lack of a comprehensive program to identify diseased goats prevents goat producers from exporting breeding stock and other goat products unless they are enrolled in the voluntary Scrapie Eradication Program.