AGF is seeking individuals to become involved with the federation and serve as directors on the AGF Board.
- Do you have extra time and energy?
- Do you want to help AGF serve the goat industry and support its growth?
- Will you commit to attending 6 to 7 conference call meetings and 1 to 2 face-to-face meetings a year?
- Can you find time to work on projects that fall within your area of interest and/or expertise?
- Anyone who is interested in the US Goat industry and wants to help fulfill the mission of AGF is welcome to complete a nomination form for an at-large seat on the board.
- Any Organization Member of AGF that does not currently have a representative on the AGF Board is welcome to nominate one of their members for a seat on the board.
- Directors terms are 3 years and run from January 1 through December 31.
- New directors will be seated on the board at the Annual Meeting in January.
- Directors must attend 80% of AGF board meetings.
- Directors must be able to communicate via email for email approvals, meeting follow-ups, and notifications from the AGF office.
- Nominees for Director must be members of AGF.
- Nominations must be received in the AGF office by midnight, Monday September 24.
- Nominees will be voted on and winning individuals will be notified by October 30, 2018.