In addition to keeping goat industry professionals and stakeholders informed about programs, government decisions and events that impact the goat industry, AGF offers services to Individual and Affiliate members free of charge. Members are also given the opportunity to provide opinions and requests to congress through the AGF delegation that visits Washington, DC each spring. Whenever AGF receives a survey request from universities, the government, USDA or other groups, members are given the opportunity to respond.
AGF actively supports scientific research that benefits goat industry stakeholders and provides information to goat producers and the general public that help promote the industry and create a better understanding among the general public of what animal agriculture is all about.
FREE INTERNET MARKETING PROGRAM FOR GOATS AND GOAT PRODUCTS
Showcase your Goats and/or Goat Products here on this site and drive buyers to your sales page on your site. Sign up below and you will be contacted with information on how to get this done.
You can also sell your goats at Goatzz.com, and there is no charge for that. When you sign up below, just click on the Goatzz.com logo and you will be directed to the Goatzz.com website where you can enter your farm information at no charge to you and choose the services you want. While you must be a member of AGF to have your products showcased here, you do not have to be a member of AGF to sall goats on Goatzz.com. However, If you are a current AGF member, You also get:
- Your Goatzz Farm information will be shown on the AGF Goat Products Sales page
- Your Goatzz Farm Information will be included in showcases that periodically appear on the AGF Facebook Page
Excel-based Record Keeping, Production, Information & Performance Management Tool
Meets Scrapie ID & Recordkeeping Requirements
Producers have the option of keeping the data, or of recording data and sending it in to be evaluated by Dr. Andries, who will perform adjustments and return summary sheets to the producer. All files sent in to be summarized go directly to Dr. Andries and the information is not shared with anyone else, besides the producer. Those Summary Sheets will include:
- Birth and weaning weight adjusted for type of birth/rearing, sec, and age of dam
- Weaning weight adjusted to a 90 day standard
- Birth and weaning weight performance ratio
- Dam summary showing number of kids born/weaned, and total actual and adjusted birth and weaning weight for each doe.
- If sire ID has been provided, a sire summary with average actual and adjusted birth and weaning weights for each sire used and number of kids he sired at birth and weaning.
Over time information on overall averages and ranges will be provided to help the producer evaluate their herd.
Upgrade to go 360 and and receive a Discounted price on this comprehensive, all-inclusive record keeping and performance program.