FREE INTERNET MARKETING PROGRAM FOR GOATS AND GOAT PRODUCTS
Sell your Goats and/or Goat Products on Goatzz.com and the AGF Web Sales Page.
Sign up here and you will be directed to the Goatzz.com website where you can enter your farm information at no charge to you and choose the services you want.
You do not have to be a member of AGF to take advantage of Goatzz.com.
However, If you are a current AGF member, You also get:
- Your Goatzz Farm information will be shown on the AGF Goat Products Sales page
- Your Goatzz Farm Information will be included in showcases
that periodically appear on the AGF Facebook Page
Excel-based Record Keeping, Production, Information & Performance Program that Meets Scrapie ID and Recordkeeping Requirements
and gives the Producer useful Management Tools
The original GHIP program has been in use for several years. It was developed by Dr. Ken Andries, past President of AGF and member of the AGF Advisory Council. Dr. Andries is Assistant Professor at the School of Agriculture at Kentucky State University. The GHIP-AGF program has been modified and enhanced by AGF and Dr. Andries for easier input of data and use by producers, and items were added to meet the requirements for records for the Mandatory Scrapie Eradication Program. This program is free to all AGF Individual and Affiliate Members and will be personalized to each producer for ease of use. The program will be made available on paper also, if requested.
The central part of the program is the Herd Data sheet where information is entered.
Producers have the option of keeping the data, or of recording data and sending it in to be evaluated by Dr. Andries, who will perform adjustments and return summary sheets to the producer. All files sent in to be summarized go directly to Dr. Andries and the information is not shared with anyone else, besides the producer. Those Summary Sheets will include:
- Birth and weaning weight adjusted for type of birth/rearing, sec, and age of dam
- Weaning weight adjusted to a 90 day standard
- Birth and weaning weight performance ratio
- Dam summary showing number of kids born/weaned, and total actual and adjusted birth and weaning weight for each doe.
- If sire ID has been provided, a sire summary with average actual and adjusted birth and weaning weights for each sire used and number of kids he sired at birth and weaning.
Over time information on overall averages and ranges will be provided to help the producer evaluate their herd.
AGSIGHTS GO 360 GOAT BIOTRACK PROGRAM
Upgrade to go 360 and and receive a Discounted price on this comprehensive, all-inclusive record keeping and performance program.
As an added service to AGF Members when they upgrade to go360 BioTrack, producers who are using the Free GHIP-AGF program can email their data sheets to AgSights to be imported into go360 BioTrack, so all of their information will be there.