This website may include links to and/or content syndicated from other sites operated by third parties. Such links and syndicated content are provided as a convenience to our visitors and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not reviewed all of the information on other sites and are not responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those sites. The inclusion of such links or content also does not implicitly indicate the endorsement, support or approval of the contents by AGF, unless so stated.
In addition, the inclusion of such links or content does not implicitly indicate endorsement, support or approval of the contents of this site or the policies or positions of AGF by those third parties.
The information found on this website is provided “AS-IS” with no warranties and confers no rights.
American Goat Federation
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you become a member of AGF by using the online Join Us form, or request receipt of the E-Newsletter. If you become a member, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions
- To provide you with information
- To send periodic emails and newsletters.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. The email address you provide for your membership may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your account, in addition to the AGF E-Newsletter, updates, and other information, we believe is of interest to you.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, email us at info@AmericanGoatFederation.org.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter, simply click on unsubscribe at the bottom of the newsletter.
How do we protect your information?
- We use a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you use our online membership renewal or join service. We use a secure server. ALL information on our site is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, in addition to other forms of web security that protect you as well when you visit our site. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via SSL and then encrypted into our Paypal account. We do not store any private payment banking information or credit card information on our server.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting the business of our association, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to our site host for marketing, advertising, or other uses.