Dr. Ken Andries is an animal geneticist working as assistant professor and animal sciences specialist at Kentucky State University. He has worked with the meat goat industry for 12 years, specializing in genetics and production records. He started the Goat Herd Improvement Program (GHIP) which helps producer utilize on-farm performance records. He serves on the NSIP (National Sheep Improvement Board) and is part of the Extension Goat Community of practice.
- October 5-6, 2018: corn country Meat Goat Conference and Kiko Auction will be held at Harrison County Fairgrounds in Corydon, Indiana.
- October 12-13, 2018: Missouri Sheep & Goat Conference will be held in Columbia, Missouri. Read More
- October 16-21, 2018: AGF will exhibit at the American Dairy Goat Association Annual Meeting being held in Bloomington Minneapolis South, Minnesota. Read More
- October 23-26, 2018: AGF will exhibit at the National FFA Convention in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- January 22, 2019: 2019 American Goat Federation Annual Meeting and Producers Seminar will be held in New Orleans, Louisiana. Read More