As you look for products for your goat operation, please consider these folks.
- Visit Congress, the USDA and other agencies in Washington DC each Spring to present goat producers' concerns.
- Support National Wildlife Services and other agencies that benefit goat producers and the industry.
- Attend the quarterly APHIS Sheep & Goat Sector Meetings and the in-person meeting in the Fall each year to insure that the goat industry is receiving attention and producers needs and concerns are heard.
- Provide Webinars and Producers Seminars on industry building, health care, production management and other helpful information to support and grow the goat industry.
- Offer Outreach Services to producers and collect their opinions on what is needed to aid growth of the US Goat Industry.
At Purina, we know goats have specific nutritional needs and requirements.
Unlike commodity blends fed to multiple animals, Purina’s feed is research-tested and unique to goats, formulated to optimize production and help producers achieve their operational goals. More about Purina
Stan Potratz began Premier 1 Supply when he discovered that the excellent equipment he had used in England wasn’t available in the USA. So he imported enough for his family's use. Word spread. Soon they were supplying products nationwide. Premier 1 is now a business with 48 employees.More about Premier 1
Allflex is the world leader in design, technology, manufacturing and delivery of animal identification for traceability systems across all production. We bring cutting-edge, practical applications of visual, electronic and radio frequency animal identification technology to livestock industries across the world, contributing to a safer global food supply. More about Allflex
Huber Ag Equipment’s goal is to provide innovative and practical solutions to help livestock producers increase efficiency with less stress for the livestock as well as the producer. Owners Marlin and Myrna Huber have had goats for many years. One of the products directed to the goat industry is the Combi Clamp handling system that allows you to trim feet, vaccinate, weigh, sort and more. Other items of interest are the Heatwave milk warmer for kids, the Jug Waterer which provides clean fresh water for every animal as well as other feeding and handling equipment. More about Huber Ag Equip