AGF provides education and information services, represent all goat producers at government agencies and provide information about essential needs of goat producers. Membership fees, donations and grants fund all of AGF's activities. Our Board is comprised of all volunteer directors and our office is manned by 1 part-time employee who donates extra time and office facilities to AGF.
- August 6-8, 2018: Annual Master Goat Producer Training Certification will be held at Tuskegee University, Alabama Read More
- August 17-18, 2018: Texas Sheep & Goat Expo will be held at the San Angelo Fairgrounds, Texas. Read More
- September 16-18, 2018: AGF will exhibit at the National Goat Conference being held at Tuskegee University in Alabama. Tom Boyer, AGF Director, will be a keynote speaker. Read More
- September 19, 2018: AGF Representatives will attend the USDA Sheep & Goat Sector Meetings in Washington, DC.
- October 12-13, 2018: Missouri Sheep & Goat Conference will be held in Columbia, Missouri. Read More
- October 16-21, 2018: AGF will exhibit at the American Dairy Goat Association Annual Meeting being held in Bloomington Minneapolis South, Minnesota. Read More
- October 23-26, 2018: AGF will exhibit at the National FFA Convention in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- January 22-23, 2019: 2019 American Goat Federation Annual Meeting and Producers Seminar will be held in New Orleans, Louisiana. Read More