AGF provides education and information services, represent all goat producers at government agencies and provide information about essential needs of goat producers. Membership fees, donations and grants fund all of AGF's activities. Our Board is comprised of all volunteer directors and our office is manned by 1 part-time employee who donates extra time and office facilities to AGF.
- April 8-11, 2019: 2019 NIAA Annual Conference will be held in Des Moines, Iowa. More Info to Follow
- May 8-9, 2019: 2019 Agriculture Animal Alliance Stakeholders Summit - "A Seat at the Table" will be held in Kansas City, Missouri.
- May 29-June 1, 2019: Midwest Buck Sale, Sedalia, Missouri. Read More
- June 9-14, 2019: American Boer Goat Association (ABGA) National Show, Grand Island, Nebraska. Read More
- July 6-13, 2019: American Dairy Goat Association (ADGA) National Show, Redmond, Oregon. Read More