AGF provides education and information services, represent all goat producers at government agencies and provide information about essential needs of goat producers. Membership fees, donations and grants fund all of AGF's activities. Our Board is comprised of all volunteer directors and our office is manned by 1 part-time employee who donates extra time and office facilities to AGF.
- October 5-6, 2018: corn country Meat Goat Conference and Kiko Auction will be held at Harrison County Fairgrounds in Corydon, Indiana.
- October 12-13, 2018: Missouri Sheep & Goat Conference will be held in Columbia, Missouri. Read More
- October 16-21, 2018: AGF will exhibit at the American Dairy Goat Association Annual Meeting being held in Bloomington Minneapolis South, Minnesota. Read More
- October 23-26, 2018: AGF will exhibit at the National FFA Convention in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- January 22, 2019: 2019 American Goat Federation Annual Meeting and Producers Seminar will be held in New Orleans, Louisiana. Read More